Basically, a number of things were wrong with the previous prototype.

Cut down on material

The first was that the amount of material used during the print, so we used the “shell” function within rhino to cut out all the excess.

chamfer

wanted to make special mention to old mate “chamfer”. Rhino allows you to cut the edges off your selection of curves within a rhino model. The results …

something or other

We made quite a lot more changes but I wont get into that until we have the finish print finished. Will probably have something to show for tomorrow night.

Here is what we are printing for the base plug and camera cap(excluding the reflector mount and what not).

something or other