So as requested by Ben I have included an experimental write up/diagram of what we did for the experiment 6 yesterday.

shitty rssi

Fixed diagrams -kinda

These are fixed, kinda. I’m not really sure. I still think this is wrong, but anyways, here is what I came up with when I moved the values of the RSSi to their corresponding angle. That means when i was at 90 degrees, I worked out what was the RSSI value for that specific meter

Estimote

shitty rssi

iPKS105

shitty rssi

Also!

So apparently Annisa has already done the last json file for the ARUP floor plan which is a good thing. Ill continue working through my to do list from my last post over the weekend. Also I might end up combining these two posts later when I get bothered so read while you can suckers!!